Monday, November 23, 2009

My story is a simple one


This month's prompt at Point Blank Period was to
tell your story, use three photos, and put them in a grid or photo mosaic.
I've had this Basic Grey paper in my stash for over a year now. With three boys, I rarely get to play with pink. But the PBP challenges are all about me (or you, if you play along, too). That's what I love about them. This month, I haven't been able to make too many LO's, but I didn't want to miss the PBP challenge--it's a small way to create for myself and tell my story.
I've decided that every page I do in this album will contain a butterfly.
Title: my story is a simple one
Journaling reads: girl is born. girl grows up happy. girl meets boy. girl falls in love. girl marries boy. girl has babies. girl creates life. girl makes dreams come true.
So what's your story? Write it down. Make a LO. And post it at PBP.

4 comments:

  1. what a great theme and lovely page!
    Is that your handwriting? Wow! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, and, no, Alexandra, that is not my handwriting--I wish. It is the "CK Ali's Writing" font. It's one of my faves. You can get it here http://www.lifeartmedia.com/aliedwardsfont

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful story. "Girl creates life" is my favorite. I love that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!