Here's what I have come up with so far:I will use a Dymo label maker for a couple, and will end up computer generating some, too.
I took photos of my pages so far to share, but I will spare you the boredom (they're not much to look at yet), and the lousy photos. Instead, here's a summary of what I am using:
- page protectors of various sizes and styles, trimmed down to fit (5x7, trading card, 8 1/2 x 8)
- patterned paper in my color scheme--add a decorative edge to jazz it up
- clear acetate (I cut them from some folders I had been saving), on one I will add a large scallop circle, on the other I painted circles using an empty Glue Dots roll as a stamp
- decorative file folder
- chipboard (see #23 above)
- solid card stock cut into shapes (a circle and bracket)
- a patterned paper bag from a store (one is from Panera. I cut it apart and folded one into a pocket, sewing along two edges). I'll also be using a Trader Joe's bag (I'm hoping their Christmas ones are in stores soon)
- envelopes in various sizes (I made some using templates from the Paper Source)
- patterned vellum
- old holiday cards (some of these need mounting)
- cardstock that's been stamped or embossed, folded, and stitched to create a pocket
Tomorrow's task: tackle the covers that will hold it all together. I'm thinking book board and rings, but we'll see...