Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Cards 17 & 18

Day 17:
Are you sick of these Cuttlebug embossing folders, yet?
The edge of this card is machine stitched with some Sulky metallic thread
I had leftover from my quilting days.
It's very cool thread,
and I bet it looks better on this card than it did on the quilt!
Day 18:
After I spotted this poor guy at How About Orange,
I knew I had my inspiration for today's card.
But what to put for a sentiment?
My first thought (and only, so far) was
"Hope your holidays don't bite!"
Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday cards! I love how the gingerbread man is bitten into as well... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm totally making this for the rest of the holiday cards once I'm done the Christmas Jingle. Love it - great inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee! this is so cute! Poor little guy! At least he is going out with a smile! ;)

    Lisa Sturgill

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he! Poor little gingerbread guy. He's cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!