Saturday, February 1, 2014

scrappy saturday: these are the moments


Happy Scrappy Saturday!

I squeezed in a quick layout today between hockey games and a guitar lesson (and maybe our bathrooms didn't get cleaned because of it).

I did a quick edit and at home print of the photo, then went through my scraps and quickly threw this page together.  

I snapped the photo before it was even adhered down (and before dashing out to hockey game #2 for the day), so some of it shifted a bit in the process.

The border needs a little something, so I'll go back and journal or stitch around the outside edge.  For now it's done, and so is layout #4 for the year!

Have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle your layout is so dynamic and inspiring ! I love this pile of differents papers, and finally your LO does not need nothing else I think ! Enjoy your sunday !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!