Monday, February 24, 2014

mood blanket monday: week 8

Happy Monday!  
I am a bit in shock that I have this post written and ready to go on time.  Wooohoo!
I spent much of Sunday redoing my little blog: designing little graphics, uploading, reloading, saving, deleting, downloading, reloading.  Suffice it to say, it was a pasta and jarred sauce kind of dinner last night!
  But I am quite happy with the little makeover (and so happy to see a white background again!).  I'm sure I'll be tweaking it here and there.  But for now, let's get on with last week's blanket.
Last week was February vacation around here.  Three boys.home with me.for the week.  We had a great time doing a whole lot of nothing.  Sometimes I want to get out and do stuff with them, and I wish they had a little more sense of adventure in them (they take after their dad), but for times when I just want to hunker down in the house, these boys are all I need.

Let's just say there was a lot of video game time, but the important thing is that we were together.  Here's the week in blanket squares:
Day 47:
Day 48:
Day 49:

stomach bug times 3 :(

Day 50:
Day 51:
Day 52:
 Day 53:


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design of your blog. I've got to change mine a little bit, but as you said it's so long and I don't have much time ... Your blanket is so colorful, I adore this, and the meaning of every square... great ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!