Thursday, February 13, 2014

tinkerbell invitations

I have been working on a super fun project for two little girls' birthdays.  They're having a Tinkerbell party and I have been honored with the task of designing the invitation.
I really love these kinds of projects.  I love the challenge of coming up with an idea, and then executing it.
Most of all I love when it turns out better than I expected, like this one did.
Little Tink is caught in a mason jar tied up with baker's twine and a hang tag.
The vellum jar contains a sprinkling of her pixie dust: pink glitter and gold & vellum stars.
The entire invitation was designed using the Silhouette Designer Series software.  I used the software to create cut files from jpegs, and to also draw hair, clothes and shoes for Tinkerbell.
The envelopes are also handmade using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girls ! Those invitations are really beautiful and original ! you are always so talented ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful do you make and sell these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammie Lee, Thank you so much for contacting me. These invitations are cost prohibitive for me to make and sell. I would need to charge more than $5 per card to cover all the materials, labor and time involved. I have received many requests for them in recent months, and am thinking about a way to produce a similar invitation at a less expensive price. But until then, I am not making these for sale. Thank you for your inquiry and understanding!

      M

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!