Wednesday, February 12, 2014

on my hook: can cozy


It's actually Thursday, and it's actually snowing (no surprise there), and I'm making the most of the "found time" on this snow day from school and work.  

I made pancakes for breakfast (a snow day tradition), took photos of some projects that have been in the works over here, and have been editing them to turn them into blog posts.  Yup, it's been a happy day with this view outside my window:
A photo posted by Michelle Neddo (@lifemadecreations) on


It's the perfect day to also work on a little crochet project, too.  Here's what's on my hook this week:

 I purchased this beautiful rainbow of yarn from the lovely Love Knitting online store
A photo posted by Michelle Neddo (@lifemadecreations) on
Unfortunately, the DK weight is a little too light for my blanket.  But it is perfect for some flowers that I'll be crocheting soon.  And also perfect for a crocheted can cozy to hold my new yummy crochet hooks.
A photo posted by Michelle Neddo (@lifemadecreations) on

The plan is to wrap this tea canister with a rainbow of single and double crochet.


Hopefully I'll be able to post the finished project soon!

What do you have on your hook this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!