Saturday, February 15, 2014

scrappy saturday: catch-up

I made scrapbooking a priority this weekend.  Amazing what you can accomplish when you make something a priority.  Three layouts, that's what.
Of course, some sketches and free cut files didn't hurt either.
Here they are:

I struggled with this one.  I love these photos of my little boy#3 when he was nearly 2.  I had run some vintage filters to really soften them up.  I must have spent 30 minutes shuffling them around trying to get them to work with a Sodalicious sketch.  With the large size of my photos, it just wasn't meant to be.  Finally, I settled on this design and called it done.

Next up was this page


And then I got myself all caught up with this layout
{don't think you can quite tell from this photo, but boy#3 is hysterically crying}

 Feels so good to be making scrapbooking a priority in my life this year, and to be caught up to my goal of a page a week.
Thanks so much for taking a peek, and I hope you are making creativity a priority in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Youhouuu !!! sooo great LOs you made ! My favorite is "Vroom" because of this dynamism you knew to create !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love them all ;)
    Bravo Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!