Thursday, February 13, 2014

pencil arrow valentines

Love is in the air, and Valentines for my little Valentines are done and ready for giving:


I had this project in my head after seeing this Pin and had planned to cut the arrow feathers by hand.  Then in a fantastic turn of luck, the Silhouette blog came to my rescue with their free cut file:
image credit: Silhouette America

I set to work with glitter pencils from Target's Dollar Spot and whipped these pretties up.

Twenty of them to give to my sweet kindergarteners

Wrapped with twine and a hanging tag

Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO 

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwww So awesome idea !! Sure they are going to love this !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!