Monday, February 10, 2014

mood blanket monday: week 6

It's another Mood Blanket Monday!

For the first time during this project, it became a little hard.  I didn't feel like keeping track of moods, didn't feel like thinking up colors to match those moods.  Maybe even felt like giving up.  I'm trying to keep my blanket positive, yet authentic.  There are some days when I am sad or angry or frustrated.    Luckily those feelings don't often last the entire day, and I'm able to focus on some piece of positivity from the day.

Here's the week (from the Collect app):







So there it is: week 6 of my crochet mood blanket in all its positive and not-so-positive squares.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!