Saturday, April 10, 2010

You are Amazing

Another sketch from Scrapbook Heaven.
I loved this sketch right away, and had the perfect photo in my stash of film pictures. 
Pom-pom fringe is a bit like Midas: everything it touches just turns to gold (or at least looks a whole lot more fun!).  I got a little silly with the black pen and added some crazy doodling.  I'm such a doodle wanna be!  I really want to be a good doodler, but sometimes I just can't pull it off.  {sigh}


patterned papers: My Mind's Eye; journaling block, circle, and word stickers: Colorbok; star button: Buttons Galore; fabric yo-yo: Fabric Editions, LLC; ric-rac: Wrights, pom-pom fringe: unknown
The star was cut with Craftwell's eCraft machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!