Friday, April 9, 2010

Li'l Buckaroo

I landed on Scrapbook Heaven, a forum and kit club, the other night.  They have a fantastic Design Team, and lots of activity in their forum with fun shallenges and sketches. I came in on the tail end of a sketch challenge that ends today, but I did manage one quick LO thanks to a very cooperative little boy who busied himself with a pile of dry beans and some 'guys'!

Here's the sketch, courtsey of Marcia at Scrapbook Heaven
Simple: one photo, a bit of story, and some paper.

And there's the flower!
Of course, I had to get some kind of 'flower' on this totally all boy page, and since silk or crochet would not have fit the theme, an accordian paper one would have to do the trick!

1 comment:

  1. As a Texan, I can tell you that real cowboys are not afraid of flowers....I love the shadow of paisley which I think cowboys appreciate, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!