Monday, April 12, 2010

Organizing yarn

I used an old wine rack to organize my small (but growing) collection of yarn.  This sits on a table in our bedroom because I am flat out of space in the stUDio.  Then today I came across this brilliant storage idea linked from One Pretty Thing.  I love the clean lines this creates, and that it is *green*. I'll be looking at round containers of all sizes with new eyes (like the evergrowing collection of white plastic frosting containers from all the cupcakes we've been eating).  Lots of possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. this not only looks efficient, but it looks like a beautiful yarn sculpture...I'm going to borrow this idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!