Friday, April 23, 2010

A darn near perfect day

Today was good, well, great really.  Just the kind of day I needed (I get grouchy when I don't accomplish anything creative for a few days).  Lots of time to create--3 LO's and a card (and a goofy name tag, if that counts!).   All thanks to hubby taking the day off.  Hubby's day off = my day off!  Not sure if he sees it that way, but I do.

The flowers are cut from MME paper (minus the upper right one) using the Craftwell eCraft

papers and chipboard accents: Scenic Route, "treats" letters: Craftwell eCraft; buttons: fancy pants? (that's what you get for throwing out the packaging when you reorg!)

paper: DCWV; Thickers: AC; chipboard T (cause I didn't have enough t's in the Thickers): Heidi Swapp; twine: SU!

These projects were inspired by challenges going on through the end of April over at Scrapbook Heaven.   If you haven't stopped by Scrapbook Heaven, check it out--lots of inspiration to help you jump start your pages.  And coming up in May they'll be having a  Flower Power event--I'm very excited for this one!  I'll be posting more deets soon.  Register on the forum now so you'll be good to go in May!

I'll post the third LO tomorrow when I can snap a daylight pic of it.  Hope you have something creative planned for the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! Totally stealing your card idea :-)
    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to pick a favorite so I will just say that you spent your "day off" very productively:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sewing on these projects and that little banner is just about the sweetest thing EVER!

    HUGS M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!