Saturday, March 7, 2009

Inspiration Saturday

I opened the new Target catalog this morning to find this little bit of inspiration:


A scrapbook layout just waiting to be created, right down to all those happy little colors: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence. This is going straight into my Inspiration Notebook so I'll have it handy for my next layout--I'm thinking a birthday or carnival one.

The inspiration didn't stop there. I thumbed through the rest of the catalog to find these yummies:


1) Another great color scheme, and love those birdies!
2) Cutting this right out for a page title or accent for Easter 2007 layout (lucky for me I haven't done it yet!). A squirt of deacidification spray and it's good to go.
3) Another great color mix and how cute are those little monster guys?! Can you say paper piecing!
4) And lastly, another great layout plan.
I will be sure to post the projects that come out of this deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!