Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 1: 8 mos.

Today is my Day 1 of the 37 day challenge (you can check it out here). I decided to dig back a bit in my photo stash. This one's of my middle son (he'll be turning 6 next month). Every month for the first year of all of my boys' lives, I took a photo of them in the rocking chair (I rocked all three in this blue gingham glider) with their Teddy Bears. The journaling for each of these monthly photos is simply a listing of the dates and milestones of the month.


The upside to being so far behind on many photos: you can marry older photos with fresh, trendy papers like these new ones from DCWV: The Stack 6. Love these little critters and trees. I used this layout from Stephanie Howell as "sketch inspiration" for my page. It was a perfect fit to try out the new Heidi Swapp masks that arrived today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!