Wednesday, November 7, 2012

gratitude

I always think of November as the month of gratitude.  

There is always, always something to be grateful for.

And I truly do believe the key to happiness lies in being grateful.


This month we are taking note of our daily gratitudes through:


our family mini gratitude journal:


I also wish I could say I could keep up with the Instagram photo project #thirtydaysofthanksgiving, but I am really, really, really going to try to complete all of the #fmsphotoaday prompts this month (so far so good on day 4--you can see all of mine on my Instagram feed)


I'm also on the lookout for some inspiration for this year's Thanksgiving Day gratitude recorder.  Since I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the first time ever, I'm kind of tossing around the idea of having each guest write what they are thankful for on the tablecloth.  They can add the year and then we can reuse the cloth each year and add to it (that's assuming this year's food is yummy enough that I get to host Thanksgiving again!)

Here are our past gratitude projects:
2008
2009 (no blog post)
2010

2011
Are you doing anything special to record gratitude this month?



ps.  while we're on the topic, this is a beautiful book about gratitude:
check out the website  h e r e  for loads of inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!