Monday, June 14, 2010

Method Playground: Borders

The challenge over at the Playground this week is to use borders on your LO.  You could use punches, stickers, rub-ons, die cuts, or be lazy like me and cut apart a sheet of patterned paper to create some borders (like the ever fabulous Cosmo Cricket Ribbon Sandwich paper from the Early Bird line).
And then if you're really lazy, you'll pair this challenge up with a sketch .

Be sure to head over to Method Playground to see the rest of the DT's fantastic designs.  And then play along with us by linking up your project in the comments.  Who knows, you might win a fabulous prize that I am now pining for!  Go, check it out!  You have until the 27th of June.

5 comments:

  1. love the angular borders juxtaposed with the delicate doilies...very yin/yang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Michelle!

    I have so much catching up to do!
    I love this l.o!
    your projects are always inspiring!
    Thank you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The doilies are perfect as picture frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the doilies...they are so fun and vintage. Great layout Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart boy Maddox is -- and such lovely pictures and LO too! Reminds me of that e.e. cummings line about "when the world is puddle-wonderful."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!