You will need:
1) Punch your circles from your chosen paper. These look great from old book pages, patterned paper (non-cardstock), stamped copy paper.
2) Add some color. If you're using patterned paper, you can skip this step. Throw down some watercolor paints, some mist, some ink--whatever you're in the mood for.
3) Wait for them to dry, then stack 'em up and poke the center with a piercer (or if your piercer is clogged up with glue like mine, use a thick needle.)
4) Stick a brad through all the layers.
9) And here's a completed project:
Now it's your turn! Create a flower using the same technique and then, use it on a project -- may be a layout, card or altered item. Don't forget to link it to this post in the forum at Scrapbook Heaven to be eligible for prizes. Projects due May 28th, 4pm est.