Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scrapbook Club Layouts

Wow! This one is a doozey.

So, I was forced to purchase this quite girlie kit (2 Sweet) due to Stampin' Up!'s last chance list (the kit I was planning on getting for the next two months' layouts was already sold out.) Well, let's just say this was a bit of a challenge. With purple, flowers, words like g2g, girlfriend, and did I mention the purple and flowers, it's not the best kit for pages with three boys.

Here's what I've come up with. This page has 3-4 x 6 photos and 4-3 x 4 photos.
I'm still tweaking this one a bit--it just needs something more. Hopefully I can contain myself from adding a giant purple flower!

This page features one large 10 1/2 x 5 1/2 photo. I like using such a large photo on a layout. Still have some journaling to do on this one, too.


I've got one more first day of school layout in the works (thank goodness our front door where I always take first-day pictures is purple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!