And a close-up of the texture created with the Cuttlebug template:
I may add a little greeting word as a tag hanging from the flower's center (or maybe I won't).
Thanks for looking, here's The How-to:
- Stamp the petals from SU! "Pick a Petal" set in light colored ink on Whisper White. Cut out, and flip over so only the white shows.
- Use a paper piercer and mat to pierce the border of each petal.
- Cut More Mustard to 5 1/4 x 10 1/2 and fold in half.
- Cut Kiwi Kiss to 5" sq. and run through Big Shot with Cuttlebug "Stylized Flowers" embossing folder. Adhere to card base.
- Punch Kiwi Kiss, Really Rust, and More Mustard with 7/8", 3/4", and 1/2" circle punches respectively. Glue together (I liked how the pieces looked when I haphazardly layered them so I kept the look by gluing them this way).
- Use paper piercer to poke holes through circle piece and thread with Linen Thread.
- Cut small scallop circle from Really Rust using Birds and Blooms Sizzlit and Big Shot. Adhere sewn circles to scallop with Dimensionals foam.
- Adhere petals in flower arrangement on embossed Kiwi Kiss.
- Adhere center with Dimensionals foam.