Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 6: Christmas Cards

Once in a while, I let my blog feel like work.  I start myself on these little projects (like a card a day, or a layout a week, or Pinspire Me Monday}; all wonderful little projects, filled with good intentions.  And then life with a husband, three boys, a home, and all the wonderfulness that comes with that side of me bounces me right back into reality, and reminds me why I should not commit to such {little} projects.


So here I am playing catch-up on my 12 Gifts of Christmas.  It's only 12 days, you wouldn't think it would be so hard, right?

Christmas cards: I love to design them, kinda like to assemble them, don't really like to address them, love to send them, and LOVE to cross that task off my list.

This year's card:

The base is made from a standard-sized business envelope following the measurements for the larger pocket from this tutorial.

This creates two pockets one perfect to hold a 4x6 photo (trimmed down just a tad), and one for a little pull out greeting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!