Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 20: barefoot

I'm still very behind, but not giving up. Here is Day 20's layout, which also doubles as my entry for The Spark, a challenge blog for any medium. Do check it out if you need a creative kick in the pants (it happens to the best of us!)


The background for this layout was created with Heidi Swapp's Mega Masks {brackets} and acrylic paint. The process for the masks is quite easy and yields great results. The self-adhesive masks lay onto your cardstock and then you paint (or chalk, trace, spritz, etc) the area. I love seeing the results when you peel back the mask. They are made from pretty thick vinyl and are reusable.
The vine was fussy-cut from a sheet from The Stack 6 by DCWV. I then penned in the dotted stem. The letter stickers are from American Crafts. I love the font and the colors. A sprinkling of other embellishments (KI Memories and Colorbok) and the page came together. I wish they were all this easy. And it's funny how usually those easy to make pages are the ones you end up loving the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!