Monday, September 29, 2014

yarnspirations scarf cal

It will run through the next few weeks and at the end, you'll have a pretty scarf to welcome the cooler weather.

If you want to crochet along, get yourself three colors of yarn, a hook, and click here to get clue #1.
I chose autumnal colors of teal, orange, and green with a little accent of grey and a #7, 4.5 mm hook.

Each Tuesday, they post a new clue with 3 options from which to choose to continue your scarf.  For week one, I chose option A: alternating rows of sc and dc:

Week 2 was your choice of granny squares.  I chose the Flower Square and incorporated all my colors:

I'm still working on Week 3, and chose the Slanted Blocks Stitch

Here are the links to all the clues so far so you can get hooking:

Clue #1
Clue #2
Clue #3

And for all you knitters there's a knitting version, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!