Monday, January 14, 2013

thank you!

I 've missed blogging lately.

Sometimes it seems like a chore, like this thing that hangs over my head.  I don't like feeling that way.

But then I sit down with a screen full of photos, and I spend an hour or more cropping, editing, playing around with actions, and I fall in love all over again.  I get excited to share a story, a project, maybe something that will inspire someone.


Occasionally, I get an email from someone sharing a project they created after being inspired by something I made:
lifemadecreations This totally made my day! One of my blog readers emailed me this picture of a journal she created for her sister (inspired by one of my projects) How cute is that?! And she's only 17! Thank you, Salina, for sharing that with me! #iloveblogging
10 days ago | Photo Filter: Amaro
Or, I'll receive a note of thanks like this one from Sonya and be left with warm fuzzies inside:

Hi there,

I “accidently” came across your lifemadecreations blogspot…and really love what you do….you have an amazing gift which is clearly having quite an impact on your kids too!

I love to scrapbook and do some creative things…but don’t always have the time to do so…but after reading your blog (which I came across after joining pinterest)…I have been reinspired  and just wanted to thank you.

It always makes me smile when I find my projects pinned to other's boards on Pinterest:

These are all reminders of how grateful I am to be living this life of creativity.

And how grateful I am to people who stop by to read my blog and take the time to let me know that they were here.

So thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!