Monday, January 14, 2013

one little word :: do


I've lived with my One Little Word {do} for 2 weeks now.  
When I'm feeling unmotivated, my olw whispers in my ear, "do."  


When I'm doubting my abilities, my word gently tells me, "do."

It lives in the quiet corners of my mind to encourage, push, and remind: do.  Take action, move, create, learn, search, talk, listen, make, play, finish, live.  Do it . . . now.  Don't wait.

The year is only beginning, there is still so much to "do," but I am ready to see how this one year unfolds.

5 comments:

  1. Love this-Such a great word to base your year on! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of word Michelle. Love that you chose it as your "word" for the year. I will enjoy following what you "Do" with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MF! So far it is "do"ing me a lot of good!

      Delete
  3. I love this post. I come back to it often and it always makes me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anne, for sharing that with me! And thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!