Working on some girly invitations for a client. Love when I can go all-out girly on a project. The party is a mock sleepover with a Hannah Montana theme. She actually gave me the sample with this very cool fold (keep reading for the how-to) and I paired it with some giry-girl paper from DCWV (Pocket Full of Posies) and my favorite die cut butterfly from SU!
the card open
- Cut an 8 1/2" square from patterned paper.
- Score at 4 1/4" on each side.
- Score from corner to corner on one side.
- Score a line across one corner connecting two of the scores from the 4 1/4" scores (parallel to the diagonal score made in step 3). Confused yet? Here's a little visual help:
- Crease along all folds and fold as shown making a 4 1/4" square.
- Mount onto a 4 3/4" square of solid cardstock.
- Embellish as desired.