Monday, September 21, 2015

granny blanket : fall blossom

Hello, hello!  Happy Monday!  It's not morning, but at least it's still Monday so I'm officially not late.
This week's square is a bit of a doozy.  And I have to admit that I thought about giving up on it {more than once}.  Luckily, Aurora, the designer, included helpful videos to walk me through where to place the front post stitches in the blossom.  

WEEK THIRTY NINE || Fall Blossom
It is a pretty square.  If I had it to do over again, I would have made an additional color change in the flower to accent the petals a bit more. But after ripping this one out so many times, I honestly just wanted to be done with it.

I did add a white trim of sc around the flower and tacked the petals during round 10 rather than round 11.  I also ended the square after round 12 with a round of sc to make it fit my blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!