Monday, March 23, 2015

granny blanket : starburst new millennium



The sun is shining brightly and despite freezing temps and winds, it feels like we are on the brink of spring (could just be my wishful thinking).  

Every week that passes, and every square I hook, we are getting one step closer to warmer weather and time outside and NO MORE SNOW.  I am so ready.

WEEK THIRTEEN || Starburst New Millennium
by Margaret MacInnis
 This one, like last week's, had another intricate center.  It is pretty, but lots of stitching and tacking down.  Not a square I would want to make an entire blanket out of.  This is why I enjoy making these mixed-square blankets: you get to try out lots of different techniques and stitches.  And if it's a challenging block, you only have to make one.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!