Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Open for Business

Several New Years ago, I made a resolution to open an Etsy shop and try to sell some of my handmade items.
Over the years, I made excuse after excuse for not doing it:
*nobody will want to buy that
*how much should I charge?
*shipping is too complicated
*which web-based shop service should I use
*what if no one buys anything
*I don't have time to run a shop
*selling stuff takes all the fun out of making it
*too much pressure
*what if nobody buys anything. ever.

Well today, I pulled on my big girl panties, signed into Etsy, and listed 6 items for sale.

Ta-da!  My shop is now open!
I'm hoping to add more items in the coming days and weeks.
I would love if you would stop in for a little visit by clicking HERE

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!