Saturday, January 18, 2014

scrappy saturday: layouts 1 & 2

One of my goals for 2014 is to create a scrapbook layout once per week.
Last year, I created a pitiful 10 layouts.  Ten.
In my defense I did attempt Project Life and got about 15 weeks finished.  Still, pathetic.


So this year, I am setting aside more time to scrapbook.
And I am declaring Saturday to be Scrappy Saturday:

Here are the first two weeks' worth:

Going back 5 and a half years to my 12 year old's 6th birthday celebration at the same school I now work at.  I look at these photos with new eyes: knowing how fast my little kindergartners will grow and how happy the small and simple things make them.
layout #1
For this page, I used the Prima Build-a-Page sketch:

My middle one had a tough week this past week.  As I created the page, I just wanted to tell him know how proud I am of him, and that love, kindness and honesty are what matter most.
layout #2
 How about you?  Do you have any scrapbooking or other crafty goals for 2014?  

1 comment:

  1. So nice layouts, and great idea this Scrappy Saturday ! My goal this year is to catch up with the 2013 which unfortunately frustrated me in scrapbooking ! So I create every day of 2014. I will launch a mini-album a month and start a PL too ! Thanks to you I can start it ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!