Wednesday, December 18, 2013

top dog dies: gift bags

Thanks so much to all of you who visited during the Blog Hop last week.  I loved reading through your sweet comments!

I am back today with a few last minute gift wrapping ideas.  I probably shouldn't admit this, but gift cards are my go-to, last minute gift idea.  When time is running out, and my poor little brain can no longer think up something clever to give, I grab a gift card.

Gift cards themselves are pretty boring, so that's where a little fancy wrapping comes into play.  And Top Dog Dies makes it so easy!  I used the Treat Bag Die to create a super fast gift bag just the right size to hold a gift card.
Treat Bag Die
With a quick little embellishment and a gift tag, you are good to go give.


These little dimensional snowflakes are super easy.  Just fold in half with insides facing along the long points, then fold in half with outsides facing along the in between points.  Poof it up and tack down the snowflake tips with wet glue.




I have one more last minute gift idea for you: fill a little gift bag or bucket with
layer up some Top Dog Dies:

and sign the back with:
How cute is that? (Can't take credit for the wording; saw it on Pinterest)

Here's one more take on the idea using the Treat Bag die:


Here are the dies I used to create these bags (click on the image to be taken to the Top Dog Dies store):






Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'm hoping that all of you are in better shape than me with your last minute gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!