Friday, October 11, 2013

top dog dies -- mason jar sewing kit

Happy Friday!
Today I have a little Mason Jar gift to share with you.  

I used Top Dog Dies Sew Much Fun die set (did I tell you how much I love that die set?!), the Darby Doily & Tags die set  and the Madison Border die to embellish a mason jar.

The pin cushion top:

Inside I included some pretty vintage buttons, a couple of spools of thread, some scissors, and a few sewing needles.

And just like that you have a sweet little gift.

That Madison Border die also makes a cute little votive holder wrap when cut from vellum and tied with a bow:


Thanks so much for joining me this week as I shared the projects I created for Top Dog Dies.  I hope you check out their site and fabulous line of dies.

Right now you can earn double reward points on your orders placed through October 20th.  And when you sign up for their rewards program (it's FREE!), they'll give you 400 points right off the bat that you can use off your first order {details here}. Also, your order of $60 or more ships free in the US.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are these! Love how you're using Top Dog Dies to create fun -- and memorable -- gifts. I have a feeling people are going to be copying your ideas for the holidays. -- Meagan @ Top Dog Dies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!