Saturday, September 14, 2013

wild olive summer stitching club

I began this summer with hopes and visions of creativity.  I did get some of that, though not nearly as much as I had hoped (isn't that always the way?).  But one project that followed me through the summer was Wild Olive's Summer Stitching Club

It was the perfect little project to bring outside while the boys played or swam

or during a soak in the tub 

And everything was easily toted from the hockey rink to the beach

in this fancy schmancy duct taped suitcase:

It helped me to feel like I was being creative everyday:
So with summer winding down, you would think that this project is winding down, too.  But no, I am still in a sea of stitched hexies, none of which have actually been stitched together.  


How cute are these patterns, right?
I am still trying to figure out how to lay them out.


Decisions, decisions. . .

If you missed Mollie's Summer Stitching Club, maybe you can catch her Autumn Stitching Club.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!