Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinspire Me Monday: Altered Birdhouse

A couple of weeks ago I poked around on the Zutter Bind-It-All Handmade Blog Hop, and came across this adorable project.  I loved it so much I pinned it:
photo credit: Andrea's Creative Paper Trail

Then last week, I visited For the Luv of Art and discovered that they had a Pinterest crop going on.  One of the challenges was to glitter something.  So here's this week's

I created this little sparkly birdhouse. 
It was really fun to do, just kept layering things on: patterned paper, paint, pompom fringe, lace, ribbon, tinsel trim, buttons, punched snowflakes, pearls.


 And then topped it all off with some chunky glitter and some painted-on Stickles.

And of course a little banner strung across the front.

Thanks so much for Pinspiring me, Andrea!

Your turn: link up your Pinspired projects in the sidebar.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!