Sunday, August 28, 2011

September Sneaks

Summer vacation wrapped itself up with a hurricane here in the northeast.  We were fortunate to not have more than some high winds and driving rains.  Others were not as lucky and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families who suffered damage during Irene.

I took advantage of the weather and got myself back into the stUdio for some much needed creative time.  There's just something about the summer that sucks up all my time.  Could it possibly be having three boys home with me all day long, every day?  Can't get much done with them during the day, and so exhausted at night that bed is way more tempting than the craft table.  This weekend was a much needed creative therapy for me.

Here are some sneak peeks of the projects I created with the September Petite Kit from Scrapbook Heaven:
I'm adding tissue paper to my current list of favorite things to create with.
The full reveal will go up on the first.  And I have a slew of crochet grannies to share, and some paper projects I managed to get done this month.  I'm hopeful that the boys' return to school will free up some time for me to get them posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!