Thursday, August 12, 2010

Floral Bib Necklace

The other night I watched Marion Smith's Bib necklace tutorial and was totally drooling.  Could something so gorgeous really be that easy.  Well, guess, what?  It was (almost). A trip to 2 craft stores (sans kiddos!) and only one burn from the hot glue gun later and voila:
I am so in love with this!  A huge thank you to Marion for inspiring me.  And hey, check out Lolly Chops' gorgeous teal one.  Now go watch the vid, get yourself some yummy Prima, and whip one up for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS GORGOUS!
    I must learn how...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! What is that that you used for the chain part?

    www.honeybearlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive and really perks up a black or grey dress (just guessing:)s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!