Monday, July 26, 2010

Method Playground: all white and a doily

This week's challenge on the Playground is to use all white and a doily on your project.  I love color challenges--totally takes the guess work out of which colors to reach for.  For this one, I went straight to my stash of white papers (which meant going into the archives of my paper supply!), and to my white button stash (which was overflowing).  Here's what I pulled together:
I tacked the trim into a ruffle with some white corsage pins, created a mat with some white paper doilies, and used more trim to cinch a flower.  I'm wishing that I had added some white paint to the edge of the photo (it's a color copy--I don't like to use original vintage photos), and added some paint to the "baby" letters--they have a blue hue to them.  Add that to the to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!