Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some ATC Love

I participated in this lovely girl's ATC swap last month. The theme for the cards was {love}, and the color scheme was grey, red, pink and white. Just look at all the beauty that I received in the mail this week:
These cards were created by 12 women living in 5 different countries (Switzerland, UK, France, US, Canada). I love the connection between the 12 of us over some scraps of paper and bit of glue. I think Alexandra's card said it best:And that little pink heart? Filled with the most beautiful smelling lavender. How sweet is she?!

4 comments:

  1. I can't see the first picture. Booo. lol I think the pink heart is super cool. I should make some of these and throw them under the seat of the car so it smells good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gorgeousness. i need to do something like this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your wonderful ATC:)
    best regards from France
    Brocéliane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!