Thursday, June 11, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge #54


This week's color challenge was so fun. After the week I have had with a sick boy and lots of grey skies, these bright, cheery colors brought some happiness to my stUdio. The inspiration for this card came from a layout in the June issue of CK.


This card has lots of dimension: hand stitching with embroidery floss (I used the SU! piercing template to get the stitches even), thickers letters, and buttons. The flowers are die cut from the Birds and Blooms Sizzlets.

12 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO cute!! Hope your little guy is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! your stitching is fabulous! and darling tic tac toe look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching IS cute!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stitching. You've inspired me to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, really innovative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fabulous card. The stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, fantastic! The chunky REAL stitching is so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Such a great card!
    I am sure it will be one of the top picks on Kristina's blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your fun grid card and the letters are great as well! Fabulous job on the color combo!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love it! Love all the stitching! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!