Thursday, November 13, 2014

gratitude journal 2014

It's gratitude journal time!  

The inspiration for this year's gratitude album came from this pin from Kesiart.
She created hers as an Advent calendar (genius!), and the moment I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect format for this year's mini album for our family's Thanksgiving Day gratitudes.

The frame is from IKEA.
I simply cut paper 3 3/8 x 5 and stapled pockets of 3 3/8 x 2.

Then embellish the pockets (I kept mine super simple).  Hole punch and thread onto a binder ring.  Family members will record this year's gratitudes onto coordinating Project Life cards.

I scored a metal tag on clearance at Michaels for like 40 cents!  G is for Gratitude (and Great deals!).

You can see past years' gratitude journals 

HERE


1 comment:

  1. very very nice ! it does give so many others ideas ! I am happy you know Kesi'art (we are proud of this french brand, and i love their products I use regularly ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!