Tuesday, December 10, 2013

top dog dies: happy valentine's!

Well, time is running out to start any new projects for Christmas (guess there's always next year, right?).  But now seems as good a time as any to get a jump on Valentine's Day!

I used some Top Dog Dies to create a couple of love-themed projects:
This card uses both the Circle Mini Album die and the Heart Doily die
I ran the heart through a wood grain embossing folder and embellished it with cuts from my Silhouette Cameo.

This bunting was made with the Photo Mats die and the Heart Doily die.  It was super simple and quick to make.
 Just cut the frames and hearts out of assorted red papers, back the frames with some light colored paper, add some cut letters (I used the Silhouette to cut mine), and clip them to some baker's twine with mini clothes pins.  Done!



1 comment:

  1. You are the perfect ambassadress for Top Dog Dies ! You can create so pretty things with those dies, just awesome and impressive ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!