Friday, May 4, 2012

Paint & Polaroids {two layouts}

Happy Friday!
Hope you have something fun planned for yourself this weekend.

I have two more layouts created with the May kits to share with you today.

First up, a page inspired by Vero's challenge for May 
{create a background with paint, mist, splatters, stamps}
 I did some misting, used paint and bubble wrap to stamp some texture and stamped a few circle motifs.  It's funny, I had this page on my table without the painting/misting/stamping on it and kept looking at it thinking it needed a li'l somethin'-somethin'.  Then I saw Vero's challenge--just what I was looking for!

Then this one: 
I took some of my Instagram photos and turned them into mini Polaroids with some simple white card stock.

Both of these pages used items from the May Petite kit.

Thanks so much for looking and have a super fab weekend!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!