Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Scrapbooking Club

I am currently looking for 6 people to join my brand new scrapbooking club. Here's how it works: Every other month you will order the scrapbooking kit and a pack of 24 sheets of assorted 12x12 cardstock ($33.25 includes tax and s/h). We will use the contents of the kit to create two 2-page layouts each month (the kit is good for 4 2-page layouts, plus plenty of leftovers for more projects; and the pack of paper is great for creating more layouts for your album). Each person will be given a month in which she can choose hostess benefits (a free stamp set and $15 in SU! merchandise). We will meet monthly and layout ideas will be provided for you, just bring adhesive, trimmer, and your photos. Layouts will also be posted on this blog in case you can't make the meeting. This is an ideal class for the beginning scrapbooker or anyone who would love the sense of accomplishment that creating an entire 48 page album brings.

Please email me to join. I would like to start in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!